A stone’s throw away from the Opéra, in a 13th century building...
Fall under the spell of our establishment’s quiet elegance...
Location, Avenue de l’Opéra
The Pyramides metro station is just 280m away from the hotel and will take you directly to Rue Mouffetard and Bercy Village.
You can get to the Champs-Élysées in 20 minutes on foot from the hotel.
Between the Opéra and Place Vendôme
Just a few minutes’ walk away from the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre and the theatre and restaurant district, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Gaillon Opéra, nestled in a 17th century building, offers its guests an intimate and welcoming atmosphere in Paris’s department store district.
As soon as you step over the threshold, you will be won over by its warm and welcoming lounge, its exposed beams and its cut stones, all of which help create one of the cosiest atmospheres to be found in the heart of Paris.
This charming residence is the ideal place to stay for shopping excursions and for discovering the Capital’s treasures.
Now at the Louvre: Don’t miss “La Saint Anne”, the ultimate masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci. To book visit the website of the LOUVRE: www.louvre.fr
And at the Musée d'Orsay, discover "Degas and the nude," a fabulous exhibition. www.musee-orsay.fr
Facilities and services
- 3 star Hotel in the Opéra district
- Reception open 24/7
- Buffet breakfast served in the vaulted dining room or in your room on request
- Exposed beams
- Small indoor courtyard and period stonework
- Rooms for 1 to 4 people.
- Computer available for guests’ use in the lounge
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Fax and photocopying available
- Dry-cleaning service
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning throughout the hotel
- Complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary Paris maps provided at check-in
- Room service
- Fast check-in and check-out
- Luggage storage room